The role is responsible for (amongst others):
- Reviewing and sense checking business requirements;
- Evaluating that functionality delivered is complete and meets requirements;
- Formulating test approaches for existing and newly developed product functionality;
- Focusing on creating a sustainable development environment through test automation;
- Researching and developing the QA process.
A bit more specifically, we need a team member who shares our:
- appetite for the satisfaction of a tough technical problem solved.
- insatiable curiosity for all things tech.
- unlimited capacity to learn with equal parts brilliance and humbleness.
- need for adaptable and agile methods (and thinking).
- preference for the exciting opportunities presented by a start-up and small-team environment.
- disapproval of dullness.
You’ll also need:
- Grade 12 and relevant software testing certifications (e.g. ISEB / ISTQB), supported by experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to relevant Microsoft technologies (such as Microsoft SQL).
- We’d like to hear about your projects and achievements – those where you honed and showcased your technical prowess.
You’ll stand out if you can also bring the following to the table:
- A relevant tertiary Degree.
- Automated testing and continuous integration experience.
email your cv to email@example.com