The role is responsible for (amongst others):
- Depending on level of experience, delivering the larger and/or more complex functionality, with a high level of quality, in the product.
- Translating business feedback and requirements into working software solutions.
- Completing tasks assigned using best practices.
- Ensuring proper Quality Assurance on deliverables.
- Ensuring that all code developed is checked into the development central code repository and easily accessible and readable.
- Adhering to standards and processes agreed upon and implemented by the development team.
A bit more specifically, we need a team member who shares our:
- appetite for the satisfaction of a tough technical problem solved.
- insatiable curiosity for all things tech.
- unlimited capacity to learn with equal parts brilliance and humbleness.
- need for adaptable and agile methods (and thinking).
- preference for the exciting opportunities presented by a start-up and small-team environment.
- disapproval of dullness.
You’ll also need:
- A relevant tertiary Degree, supported by experience in a developer role especially using relevant Microsoft technologies (C#, Microsoft MVC framework, Microsoft reporting services, Microsoft SQL).
- Web development experience is required.
- We’d like to hear about your projects and achievements – those where you honed and showcased your technical prowess.
You’ll stand out if you can also bring the following to the table:
- Azure platform as a service development
- Mobile development experience
- Micro Services architecture experience
- Solid design patterns
- A Service Orientated approach to Software Design
- Working within a continuous Integration environment.
email your cv to email@example.com